Movie Review: 10 Promises To My Dog
The 10 Promises
- Listen patiently to what I have to say.
- Trust me, for I am always on your side.
- Play with me a lot.
- Don’t forget that I have feelings too.
- Let’s never fight, ‘Cause someday, I’ll be big enough to win’.
- If I don’t obey you, I have a good reason.
- You have school, and friends. But as for me, I only have you.
- Stay my best friend even when I’m old.
- I’ll only live about ten years, so let’s make every moment count.
- I’ll never forget our life together. So when my time comes, please be by my side.
These simple promises may seem weak and fragile but in 10 Promises To My Dog, the set of promises carries a different weight – the weight of love, fear, sorrow, laughter and blissfulness.
10 Promises to My Dog is artistically-speaking beautiful. It’s a simple story about a young girl who wanted a puppy so much that her dying mother gave her one to keep her daughter company when she is gone. The story highlights the 10-year adventure of the girl and her puppy that was faithful to keep her company from childhood to adulthood. In between, there’s the factor of love, friends, career and family.
This is one movie that puppy-lovers would love and those of you who are looking into taking a pet into your home, this is a must-watch. Very touching, heart-breaking and emotional.
Note: Reviews are based on foundations stated HERE.